Your home should look exactly the way you want it to. If you don’t like the way your bathroom looks and you have the means to change it, there’s no reason why you shouldn’t hire an experienced bathroom remodeler. The Bellevue renovation experts at Kitchen Plus have been remodeling bathrooms for over 20 years, and we’ll gladly lend our expertise to your Bellevue-area bathroom. From start to finish, we promise to treat you and your home with the utmost respect.
Reasons to Remodel Your Bathroom
There are a number of reasons why you might consider remodeling your bathroom. Perhaps the most obvious reason is to update its aesthetic so you’re proud to show it off to guests. You might also consider putting in a large bathtub or a sophisticated shower to make your bathroom more comfortable. Finally, remodeling your bathroom is a great way to boost your property’s value. The average bathroom remodel yields a return on investment of about 60% percent.
Bathroom Remodel Considerations
To get the most out of your new bathroom, you have to make sure you do it absolutely right. The bathroom remodel experts at Kitchen Plus can provide valuable insight into the planning and design of every aspect of your remodel.
- Fixtures: A remodel provides an excellent opportunity to update your bathroom’s bathtub, shower, and sink. If you plan on moving your fixtures, the team at Kitchen Plus can reconfigure your plumbing.
- Cabinetry: Your new bathroom’s cabinetry should be both practical and elegant. At Kitchen Plus, we can help you determine which type of cabinetry best suits your style and needs.
- Counters: There are several countertop materials to choose from, including quartz, granite, and limestone. Our team of bathroom remodelers can help you explore the advantages of each countertop material.
- Flooring: Bathroom floors must be able to handle moisture. Most people go for ceramic or natural stone flooring for their bathrooms.
- Walls: Lastly, you’ll need to decide whether you want drywall, tile, or another material for your walls. Tile is perhaps the most popular and practical choice for bathroom walls—especially for the bath and shower area.
- If you have any questions about bathroom renovations, be sure to call Kitchen Plus at 1-800 310-0375. We can provide all sorts of renovations for Bellevue-area homeowners; we even offer ADA conversion or VA retrofitting services. We urge you to meet with one of our experts for a consultation—even if you don’t end up using our services, you’ll at least have a good idea of how you want to proceed with your remodel.