1. DESIGN & PROJECT SCOPE PLANNING +
- After a free in-home consultation, our expert Designers will work with you to create your dream space.
- We provide 3D renderings to show your new design layout. Together we create color pallets and material selections in our showroom along with project scope and planning.
- This is important in order to present you with a total project investment.
2. TECHNICAL PLANNING +
- Our in house Technical Planner verifies all measurements, final design plans and scope of work.
- They produce all final drawings for manufacturing and finalize product details for procurement.
- A project execution plan is written as a guide for our Project Manager in the field.
- Any necessary permits are prepared and plans are signed off.
3. FILE REVIEW & SCHEDULING +
- During file review we thoroughly check that everything coincides with your project from contract to technical planning.
- A job flow chart is written and your project is matched with the appropriate Project Manager.
- Once these two phases are complete, we call with your start date.
- Most of our projects are completed within 2-6 weeks as compared to industry standards of 3-6 months.
4. MATERIAL ACQUISITION/MANUFACTURING +
- Your drawings now come to life in our manufacturing facility in Kirkland!
- We build and finish your cabinets per your specifications.
- All other materials are ordered and ready to be delivered the first few days of your project.
5. INSTALLATION/PROJECT COMPLETION+
- Our in-house Project Managers are in charge of executing the plan created by our Designers and Tech Planners. They ensure protection of your home, disposal of materials and debris while also managing any additional personnel.
- Your Project Manager will work directly with you to troubleshoot any necessary adjustments while in the field.
- Once your project is completed we offer a complementary professional cleaning service of the space remodeled.
- You are now ready to enjoy your new space!
QUESTIONS TO ASK YOUR CONTRACTOR
Questions you should be asking your contractor to avoid any “surprises” during your project include:
- What does this contract NOT include?
- Is your project manager or installer a sub-contractor or company employee?
- Will there be a lien placed against my property and do you provide a lien release?
- How will disputes be resolved?
- What are the living conditions while you are installing and how long will you be disrupting my home?
Kitchen Plus always designs with you in mind. We listen to you, then help you to create the space you want at a price you can live with. As a full-service firm, we are the supplier and contractor, and we promise to keep your project on time and on budget.